Friday, May 18, 2007

E-mail Scam #8

Of course I responded to this e-mail immediately, right!! This one came today. I wonder if they have a group of writers sitting in a smoke filled room churning these out. It just amazes me. Scam after scam after scam!! Believe me, he and I are not friends.
=======================================

Dear Friend,

I did not forgot your past effort by trying to help me, now I want to tell you that i have suceeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from south Korea and have since embarked on the establishment of the Eletronics company project.

Contact my account officer in Cotonou, Republic of Benin because I
have left the whole instruction to him on your behalf and instruct him
where to send the $1.2m with out any further delay for your compensation.


His name is Mr joseph nze
Email: REMOVED

NB:NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO MY SECRETARY :-


(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER.

Yours Faithfuly

Mr Bob John

No comments: