Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Scams by Email

I seem to get so many email scams. The number seems to have risen dramatically over the past few months. I use Yahoo as one email provider and this seems to be the one that the majority of scams arrive in. I suspect my email is being sold or found from my blogs. I wonder are there really that many gullible people out there who actually respond to these scams or are people just getting more desperate and sending out that many more e-mails.

I will post the scams that I receive on here - I will copy the entire e-mail - probably without comment. Although it is frustrating to keep receiving these scams, it is interesting to see the lengths that people will go to try to suck others in.

My other blogs are:
Secret of Attraction
Wealth Booster
Travel With Us
My Teens and Me

No comments: